Posted On 25 Oct 2017
Terms and Conditions
- There will be No Refunds, No Cancellations & No Transfers at any condition. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
- Participants cannot stop in the middle of the swimming pool or touch the lane while swimming.
- Participants are not supposed to leave the transition area in between 2 stages.
- All the safety & rules of the Swimming Pool & Rifle range has to be followed to the word.
- Participants who possess threat to any other participant’s safety will be disqualified on the spot.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Mumbai Triathle 2018 By KOR India shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organisers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicise the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Mumbai Triathle 2018 By KOR India or any other company in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure restriction by authority, the organisers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organisers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- YouTooCanRun is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.