Terms and Condition
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person from the competition for giving wrong information or allowing someone else to run on his/her BIB in this event or any previous events Entry fees will not be refunded in this situation.
- Participants will not be allowed to change the Race category once they have applied for a particular category and their entry has been confirmed.
- The running BIB is not transferable under any circumstances.
- Every participant must wear his/her running BIB on the front.
- Participants who are not physically fit will not be allowed to participate in the run. Participants who are found to be medically unfit to run by the medical team will not be allowed to run. The decision of the Medical Team in this regard will be final and no argument will be entertained.
- Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and the volunteers deputed along the route.
- Participants are requested to report at the start venue 30 minutes before the start of their respective Run.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- YouTooCanRun is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
Results Authentication SErvices ( RASE )
Too often runners adopt practices that are not ethical to the sport of running which otherwise seeks to reward honest efforts of the participants. Such instances result in a bad taste in the event since a genuine runner is denied the privilege that is rightfully his
In the current situation there is no deterrent to the runner to stop adopting unethical practices. If such a situation continues, it will only encourage many more runners to take the wrong path.
YouTooCanRun introduces Results Authentication Services (RASE ) a feature in its registration platform so that disqualified runners are barred from participation in other events.
- A runner who had taken ill and was bought into the ambulance was found to have 5 running chips affixed to the rear of his single bib. In effect his timing would be reflected for those whose chips he was running with
- The elder brother registered for the event in veteran category ( 45+ ). The younger brother ( aged about 36 ) ran the event with the elder brothers bib and the elder brother then got on the stage to claim the award.
- A runner submitted wrong date of birth as a veteran and ran the age category to claim the prize
- A runner ran with two bibs. About 100 meters before the finish line, the runner gave one of the bibs to the waiting runner and the second runner then crossed the finish line a little while later
- After the run ( well conducted ) the runner enjoyed all facilities and then issued instructions to his credit card company to charge back the amount giving reason as ‘not satisfied’ with the event.
Registrants found violating any of the above will be barred from participating in any future events on the YouTooCanRun registration platform for 3years, the Race Director decision will be final.