The Potpourri 2017 Cup- Winning Group will be selected on the basis of performance & participation.
Previous winners: 2015- RunXtreme and 2016- West Delhi Runners
- For sending the max participants in the event by a Group
- For sending the max women participants in the event by the Group
- For sending the max kids (below 18years) in the event by the Group
Race Categories- 1mile, 5Km & 10Km
The Format: There will be no teams this time. Runners will be representing their respective groups. There will be gender and age based categories.
The trophies and points will be calculated as per given below table:
To stop the poaching of elite runners into this Amateur Running Contest, we have set a disqualification criteria as per table below:
- Objective of the The Potpourri 2016 Cup is to promote fitness through running across all age groups, to encourage beginners & to motivate fence-sitter to taste the Joy of Running!
- Participation is open to all but only Groups can compete for the Potpourri Cup 2017
- A runner can’t participate in more than one race
- Last minute bib exchange is not allowed