Posted On 08 Dec 2020
COVID 19- SAFETY MEASURES:
- It is advised to runners above 65 years of age and above to not to participate in the run. If you are suffering from existing comorbidity of Cardiac disease, Diabetes, Blood Pressure OR Over Weight.
- You have installed the Arogya Setu App and based on the self assessment marks you are safe.
- You cannot participate in the race if you stay in a containment area.
- You will not participate in the race if you or your family members have been tested positive for Covid -19 and it is not yet 15 days that the last Covid – 19 test result is negative.
- You cannot participate in the race if you have travelled recently from abroad or other states in the country which under the current rules are treated at high risk, and you have not completed the quarantine period.
- The above rules will change from time to time based on the situation and participants registering will be confirmed only two days before the event.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email addresses should add this email id firstname.lastname@example.org to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form. This should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running/ long-distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Inorbit Durgam Cheruvu 10K Hyderabad 2021 event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Inorbit Durgam Cheruvu 10K Hyderabad 2021 shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- There will be a staggered start a bunch of participants will be flagged off in a time interval to maintain social distancing and safety norms.
- All participants will be given an arrival time
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings were taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Inorbit Durgam Cheruvu 10K Hyderabad 2021 or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- YouTooCanRun is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/ guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants participating in an on-ground event must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with the written consent of the registered runners.
- Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues. We request total co-operation from runners in this regard.