Terms and Conditions
Rules of the competition –
For 1 Km Respect Walk, 5 Km Run and 10 Km Run
- Participants will run on the specified measured routes they have chosen in the form while registering for the event in the cities specified in Maharashtra for being eligible to be featured in the leaderboard and be eligible for all certificates and participation giveaways. Participants, other than the specified cities, where routes are not premeasured, can choose to run on any route of their choice, however, will not be featured in the leadership dashboard but will be eligible for all certificates and participation giveaways.
- The run can be done any time during the 24 hour period starting from Sunday, midnight 12.01 am to Sunday, 11.59 pm midnight on 26th July 2020.
- The run will be captured on an exercise app on the phone or on a wrist device of choice.
- On completion of the run the same will be submitted using the verification link received.
- Our backend team will verify and send the certificates of the participation, declare winners and send the discount coupon and/ or spot prizes, if any.
GTFF Virtual Circuit Challenge on 05th July 2020 and/ or 19th July 2020
- The idea is to have a circuit fitness activity in the house and follow the steps and exercises and reps given in the video and description for the challenge for that day.
- Take a video of the activity and post it on your social media handles using the hashtags #GTFFVirtualCircuitChallenge #GTFF #YouTooCanRun and #MaharashtraPolice and update the link of the uploaded video on the verification link provided in the confirmation email.
- There is no requirement for logging distance etc but at least it is expected that all instructions to be followed and safety measures adhered to.
- Our backend team will verify and send the certificates of the participation and the discount coupon and/ or spot prizes, if any.
Terms & conditions
- At all times, participants will observe all local rules and regulations, pertaining to the containment of the pandemic and will not flout any laws pertaining to wearing of masks, maintaining social distances, non contact and other such measures that may be put in place.
- The event is a self supported run and is meant to be run at the risk of the participants on their own resources. Come fully prepared.
- The organisers are not in any way liable for medial or any other eventualities that may arise during the course of participation in this event.
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no. that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email addresses should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form. This should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Sanman Run event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Get That Fit Feeling and YouTooCanRun SMPL shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Sanman Run or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- For any reason you cannot upload your link on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- You also understand and agree that You may be contacted by the Sponsors and Promoters of the event for marketing and promotion of offers and grant explicit permission to send me communications on my mobile number & email address provided here in above.
- We request total co-operation from runners in this regard.
Prizes – 3 Male and 3 Female winners from each category are entitled to E Certificates.
All participants are entitled to receiving participation certificates after their entries are aptly validated and verified by our backend team.
The bifurcation of the passes are as under –
- 10km – 3 male and 3 female winners as per the LeaderBoard.
- 5km – 3 male and 3 female winners as per the LeaderBoard.
- 1km Respect Walk- 3 male and 3 female winners as per the LeaderBoard GTFF Virtual Circuit Challenge 1 – 3 male and 3 female winners as per the challenge uploaded and the timing of the challenge submitted.
- GTFF Virtual Circuit Challenge 1 – 3 male and 3 female winners as per the challenge uploaded and the timing of the challenge submitted.