Hawkman Tri – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions Hawkman Tri
• Confirmed registrations are non-transferable and cannot be modified. See Cancellation policy for details. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
• Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
• We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
• Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants.
• Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
• You are aware that this sport involves swimming in open water, cycling and running on the open roads (roads will not be blocked for traffic) is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
• You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
• You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
• You agree that Tabono Sports and Events Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
• You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
• You also agree to stop running / cycling if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
• You confirm that your name and media recordings were taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
• You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Tabono Sports and Events Pvt Ltd or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
• For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
• YouTooCanRun is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event
• Participants will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
• This is just an application process and does not guarantee you a spot for racing in Hawkman 2022
• We request total co-operation from athletes in this regard.