Posted On 09 Jan 2021
Please make sure you have read the following points:
Guidelines for Madras ISHM2021 Registrations:
- During Registration process, once the BIB Collection Point is chosen, it will not be changed as BIBs will be segregated and placed according to the locations selected.
- Category changes (up/downgrade) will not be permitted. Only Re-Registration can be done. Kindly ensure you select the correct option.
- For BIB Expo & Event Day, only Registered Participants will be allowed inside the premises. Avoid family, friends, colleagues, or pets accompanying you.
- BIB (Chest Number) will not be given on Race Day. Kindly collect your BIB on Expo Day (Information will be sent/communicated via Email & SMS).
- No runner will be allowed inside the Holding Area and Race Route without BIB (Chest Number).
- BIB (Chest Number) should not be kept in the pocket. Kindly secure/attach the BIB to your T-shirt using the pins to facilitate smooth screening.
- Please note that Breakfast and Medal will only be provided to runners wearing the BIB.
- In the light of On-going Pandemic, Cash prize for winners will not be provided. Results will be published on the website.
- Cut-Off time for Runner Sweep off: Half Marathon (3 hours), 16 km (2 hours 30 mins), 10km (2 hours).
COVID-19 Protocols for Madras ISHM2021:
- If COVID symptoms/ temperature is found beyond 100.4 (set by CDC), either on BIB/Event day, your registration will stand cancelled and the refund will not be processed. We encourage you to be a #ResponsibleRunner for the larger good.
- Within the premises (Start/Finish Line) and Holding Area, kindly wear your mask. While you are on the Running journey, mask can be lowered, but not removed.
- Ensure having minimal/least touch throughout the race journey. Let social distancing be the top priority