Rules & Regulations
- In case of minor participants in the Kids’ Run (children between 13 and 17 years old), the registration must be submitted by the person/parent exercising parental responsibility. By submitting the relevant entry form, the consent of the the person/parent exercising parental responsibility for the participation of the child in the event is assumed.
- Participants in the “MGVM MARATHON MILEBANK ” are fully aware of and understand the full risks involved in their participation in the race, in regards to possible damages, or harm to their health.
- Participants “MGVM MARATHON MILEBANK ” understand and agree that there is a health risk associated with group activities as it relates to Covid-19. They choose to register for this Event (Vadodara Marathon) with full understanding of the risk, and in this framework, the Event Organizing Committee bears no responsibility in case of any potential damage of their health.
- Every runner participates in the event at his/her own free will.
- Every runner participates in the event on his/her own responsibility and bears full responsibility as to his/her fitness condition and ability to participate.
- The Organizing Committee of the event carry no responsibility in case of injury, damage, or any other harm that may be caused by participating, or spectating the event.
- Only runners that have dully, officially and in time registered for the event can participate in the « MGVM MARATHON MILEBANK » races.
- All participants must respect and follow the regulations of the event, before, during, and after the race.
- The “MGVM MARATHON MILEBANK” event takes place the day and time that has been announced as such, regardless of weather conditions. Only in cases of exceptional circumstances or other force majeur incident, The Organizing Committee of the event have the right to decide on the postponement of the start time or the cancellation of the event, depending on the current conditions. In such cases, the registration fee is NOT refunded to the registered runners.
- The Organizing Committee of the event have the right to change the event’s schedule, the terms and conditions regarding participation and staging of the event, without prior notice, by posting such a decision on the website of MGVM or of the event.
- The personal data declared by the participant upon submission of entry form are true and correct. In case the entry form is submitted by a thrid party, it is granted that the participant consents to his/her personal data being given to the Organizing Committee of the event by the third party.
- Participants agree that their personal data are given to third parties for reasons related to timing, results’ ranking and announcement on the internet. Personal data of the participants required during the registration procedure are stored and will be used for purposes only related to the staging of the event. By submitting an entry form, each participant consents to the storing of his/her personal data and its use for the purposes of the event.
- Participants that settle the entry fee via card (credit/debit/prepaid) consent to their personal data being transmitted to the Bank, for reasons strictly related to the execution of the relevant transaction
- Participants consent to the use of their image during the race by the organizers, sponsors, or other partners of the event for promotional purposes, with no right to claim full or partial compensation for that reason.
- By agreeing to current Terms & Conditions, the participant consents to his/her photos being taken by the event’s photographers and the Official Photo Agency of the event. The event is being filmed, recorded and exploited by means of television, film, video or some other broadcast or media format. The participant agrees to the use and reproduction of his/her name, likeness, appearance and photograph. All such commercial rights in relation to the above belong entirely to MGVM MARATHON MILEBANK and the participant has no proprietary rights in relation to any film, photograph or other such recorded media, nor right to claim full or partial compensation for that reason.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- MGVM MARATHON MILEBANK.” Organizing Committee have the right to suspend, or close registrations without prior notice.
- Registration to any of the “MGVM MARATHON MILEBANK” races is possible only through the online registration platform available in the official event’s website, or by any alternative way indicated by the Organizing Committee.
- A registration is considered valid on the condition that it has been successfully submitted as stated above and that the registration fee, as determined on the date of registration, is successfully paid, while the amount of the registration fee has been credited to the organizers accounts.
- Registrations to any of the “MGVM MARATHON MILEBANK” races, for which the full registration fee has not been paid within two (2) working days after the date that the entry form has been submitted, are cancelled with no prior notice.
- Changes on confirmed registrations (runners’ replacement, change of race etc.) are not possible under any circumstances after the closure of registration period, for any of the event’s races, or after a certain date determined by the Organizing Committee.
- Cancellations of confirmed registrations are only possible in accordance to the cancellation policy of the event, as indicated in the designated section of the official website of the event.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, there may be local restrictions for running on the roads and/or in public spaces that may apply. It is the runner’s responsibility to take all precautions, and follow all the local laws and guidelines for running. It is the runner’s responsibility to ensure he/she is in good health and medically fit to run the distance registered for.
Participation (Race Day) Terms & Conditions
- Participants are obliged to strictly follow the instructions of the organizers, volunteers, and event’s staff, including calls to abandon the course and stop the race.
- Any breach or non-compliance with the race regulations announced by the MGVM MARATHON MILEBANK result in the disqualification of the participant from the event and erasure from the race results without any kind of compensation.
- The race bib is personal and may not be conveyed, transferred, or be given to another runner under any circumstances.
- Participants are obliged to read and respect the instructions provided by the Organizing Committee of the event, either electronically, or in printed format (such as Medical & Technical Instructions, Race Manual) and which have been announced in the official website of the event.
- Use of bicycle or other wheeled mean is not allowed on the running race course, whether it is about a runner, or another accompanying person. In such case, the directly involved participant is excluded from the race and is called upon to withdraw from the event.
- The time limit to finish the Marathon Race is set as per given table on the website. If race is not completed within the given dates, same race will be disqualified.