Posted On 16 Sep 2021
Event Name: MCM 2023
Date: 12th March 2023
Terms & Conditions
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-transferable and cannot be modified. See Cancellation policy for details. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that this sport involves running on the open roads (though roads will be blocked for traffic) is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Tabono Sports and Events Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings were taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Tabono Sports and Events Pvt Ltd or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- www.youtoocanrun.com is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the participation Bibs.
- Participants will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
- We request total co-operation from athletes in this regard.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations, arrangements made and merchandise ordered are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Should you wish to cancel your ticket as a participant please see below