Posted On 27 Sep 2021
Terms and Conditions
Rules of the Run –
- The run can be done any time between 17th October 2021 to 24th October 2021, starting from Sunday 17th October, midnight 12.01 am to Sunday 24th October 2021, at 11.59 pm midnight.
- You may capture your Run/Walk/Cycle activity in picture or video format and upload on the link which would be sent by the organizer.
- On completion of the run the same will be submitted using the verification link received.
- Our backend team will verify and send the certificates of the participation.
- There is no requirement for logging distance etc but at least it is expected that all instructions to be followed and safety measures adhered to.
Terms & conditions –
- At all times, participants will observe all local rules and regulations, pertaining to the containment of the pandemic and will not flout any laws pertaining to wearing of masks, maintaining social distances, non contact and other such measures that may be put in place.
- The event is a self-supported run and is meant to be run at the risk of the participants on their own resources. Come fully prepared.
- The organizers are not in any way liable for medial or any other eventualities that may arise during the course of participation in this event.
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no. that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email addresses should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form. This should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in Terry Fox Run and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Terry Fox Run and YouTooCanRun SMPL shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Terry Fox Run or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- For any reason you cannot upload your link on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- You also understand and agree that You may be contacted by the Sponsors and Promoters of the event for marketing and promotion of offers and grant explicit permission to send me communications on my mobile number & email address provided here in above.
- We request total co-operation from runners in this regard.