I did 10 pushups and posted a video and realised from the feedback that many of my friends want to be able to do pushups but are not able to. I did the push-ups as part of the #PushForChange challenge? For every video of people doing 10 pushups, Garnier Men India will donate ₹50 to #MagicBus, which will be used to take underprivileged children out of poverty. #justtenpushups is that too much to ask for? Don’t forget to tag GarnierMenIndia
In the third video of the series, we learn how to do wall pushups.Stand
- Stand facing the wall
- Put your hands palm facing against the wall
- Step about 6 inches back on both feet. Feel the weight transfer to your hands.
- Maintain a neutral spine
- Try not to lift your heels from the floor. Get your Achilles Tendon a good stretch.
- Get your elbows alongside your body.
- Do ten of them..quite easy isn’t it
ProTip Even if you can do it on the floor, use this method to correct your form and develop a full range of motion.
Thanks, Aanjaneya Dhawale and Girgoan Runners for the personalised tee shirt gifted to me when I launched their club over a nice dinner at Thackers, Birla Kreeda Kendra.